24×7 Customer Service
- Exceptional Customer Service day or night Rizzo Electric will be there. Bob White Service Manager, leads a team of dedicated technicians who will respond 24 x 7 to any and every call. Always giving our clients “Service with Peace of Mind”.
- Click Here to Email customer service specialist Bob White
- Call Bob White directly at 203-948-0075
- Whether it be for cell tower installation, radio systems, or incident management systems, Rizzo Electric is the go to contractor for Communication Networking.
- Rizzo Electric has vast experience in the installation of State of Connecticut systems, including the Incident Management System, in which, Rizzo Electric was the first state-hired contractor. Rizzo Electric has also installed Highway Advisory Radio systems for the DOT along with the Variable Message Sign System.
- Included in our vast Communication Networking experience, is the installation of many of the cell towers used for cell communications.
- From major universities, to hospitals, to military buildings, Rizzo is your best source for Control and HVAC. Our expertise has taken us from the Mark Twain House in Hartford to Yale University in New Haven, and our clients include firms such as Johnson Controls and The Carrier Corporation.
- For any control work you may need, remember that Rizzo Electric is the only firm you need.
- Simply being able to install a system is often only half the battle when dealing with complex electrical/data/fire/security architectures. This is the reason that Rizzo Electric has a dedicated, full time Computer Aided Design (CAD) team. The team is equipped with state-of-the-art computer equipment including color plotters and projection units to help customers visualize the design approach.
- Rizzo also employs the latest versions of Auto CAD software packages to ensure that the customers are benefiting from today’s technology.
- “Service with Peace of Mind” is a motto that Rizzo Electric takes seriously. Rizzo Electric has worked to build the most complete and competent service team in the state. With highly trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, Rizzo Electric can provide the service you need, when you need it.
- Since 1962, A.M. Rizzo has been proud to be an innovative and diversified electrical contractor. Our expertise ranges from the simplest commercial lighting to the most sophisticated design project. The Rizzo name enjoys an impeccable reputation in the fields of complex securities and fire alarm systems, telecommunications, CCTV systems, Category 6 cabling installation, generators, and stand by power systems. Rizzo Electric is also a certified U.L. contractor.
- With professional office personnel and the most highly trained field staff in the state, Rizzo Electric is the natural choice to serve all your electrical contracting needs.
Fiber Optic Systems
- Install… splice… test… troubleshoot… Handling of fiber optics takes highly trained, skilled professionals with the specialized tools to handle this evolved technology. Rizzo Electric’s technicians are certified in all phases of fiber installation and repair.
- Rizzo Electric is equipped with a designated, fully stocked state-of-the-art fiber optics van complete with a fusion splicer and OTDR tester, which means that there is no job too difficult for Rizzo Electric to handle.
- From stadium lighting to conventional highway lighting, Rizzo has done the job. Rizzo Electric has made parking lots, historical sites and industrial buildings brighter. Having the right equipment and trained lighting specialists gives Rizzo the edge in illumination.
- With a variety of satisfied customers, including such clients as Mobil Chemical and Sikorsky Aircraft, Rizzo pride’s itself on being able to offer our customers the most up to date primary (high voltage) installations available. With our many years of experience and background, Rizzo’s knowledge of primary installation is unsurpassed.
- Other clients for primary work include Mount Ebo Corporate Park, Boehringer Pharmaceutical, The Federal Correctional Institute in Danbury, the Cheshire Correctional Institute, and City of Danbury, Bridgeport, Waterbury, and Norwalk.
- As with all facets of our business, Rizzo can provide primary installations and service with peace of mind.
- Danbury, Stamford, Greenwich, Bridgeport, Waterbury, and Hartford are just a few of the local communities that Rizzo has helped to improve traffic flow problems. Rizzo Electric’s highly skilled technicians can assist in designing a traffic flow that will work for your community. Rizzo Electric has experts in delayed signals, signal unification timing, pressure sensitive switches and other advancements in signalization.
- This expertise, combined with Rizzo’s supply resources ensures that your project will achieve superior results. Helping traffic flow smoothly is one of the many ways that Rizzo Electric provides “service with peace of mind”.