Careers at AM Rizzo
Thank you for your interest employment opportunities with A.M. Rizzo Electric. Please complete the following form and attach your credentials for consideration. A.M. Rizzo Electric is an Affirmative Action, EEO Employer.
AM Rizzo Electric seeks a Project Manager in a full time position. This individual will be accountable for overseeing all aspects of assigned projects from commencement to completion. This individual is responsible for managing these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments.
- Set clear goals and expectations to Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Negotiate and resolve any and all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all job closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to Project Engineer and Superintendent.
- Develop and maintain a network of professional relationships within the electrical construction industry.
Skills/Qualifications: Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Accubid and Oracle experience preferred. A working knowledge of Primavera/Expedition, PM Web and Prolog is a plus. Salary is commensurate with experience.
AM Rizzo Electric seeks a Project Engineer in a full time position. This individual will be accountable for timely and accurately performing fundamental, routine electrical construction-related tasks for both project management and field construction activities including tasks related to materials and equipment, quality, safety and project closeout. This individual is also responsible for advancing projects by collecting, developing, assembling, and providing data and information while maintaining productive working relationships with staff, subcontractors and Owner representatives.
- Becoming thoroughly knowledgeable with the project’s contract documents, drawings, specifications and scope of work.
- Ensuring Contract Document Logs are maintained and updated as needed.
- Accurately processing and distributing submittals and RFI’s.
- Participating in and write notes, instructions or minutes from meetings that clearly communicate discussion agreements, decisions, and action.
- Proactively seeking to understand customer goals and needs and consistently looking for ways to support them.
- Ensuring planned deadlines are met.
- Continually seeking to understand customer goals and needs and act with a sense of urgency in meeting customer needs and demonstrating value.
- Developing industry relationships and expanding professional networks that have potential to generate opportunities for A.M. Rizzo Electric.
Skills/Qualifications: Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Accubid and Oracle experience preferred. A working knowledge of Primavera/Expedition, PM Web and Prologue is a plus. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send your resumé to Chelsie Rizzo via email at firstname.lastname@example.org